January 6, 2011

Filed under: England, In Australia, International — Tags: , , , , — sarahcanterbury @ 2:51 am

Sw: “Hay Kev I could have a word with the groundo if you want something a bit slower” (Andy Peirson)

Shane Warne & Kevin Pietersen chat before play. Australia v England, Day 4 Third Test, WACA, Perth, 19 December 2010

(Taken with a 200mm 1:4fl lens)

1. “Here comes Buchanan…you kneel down behind him, I’ll push him in front of the roller”

Comment by Ash — January 6, 2011 @ 2:55 am

2. Boasting Warne to KP: ‘…so there I was, stoned, with these 2 birds….’
    Irony-loving Roller Driver: ‘Rofl’

Comment by Leg Slump — January 6, 2011 @ 3:04 am

3. Sw. Hay Kev I could have a word with the groundo if you want something a bit slower

Comment by Andy Peirson — January 6, 2011 @ 4:08 am

4. I’ll play matador with the roller if you give me a fiver!

Comment by Lord Beaverbrook — January 6, 2011 @ 7:16 am

5. A big heavy Aussie roller…chats to KP while the pitch is prepared.

Comment by Ian — January 6, 2011 @ 9:10 am

6. Your Lamborghini Shane? I lent it to Swanny…

Comment by tootingtrumpet — January 6, 2011 @ 9:27 am

7. KP “why arent those cameras pointing at me?”

Comment by Paul J Westerman — January 6, 2011 @ 9:32 am

8. KP “so Shane I’m telling you this England success is all down to me man. If you Aussies need any tips I can give you a pointer about who you need to get rid of and this roller could be just the tool for it”

Comment by KayCF — January 6, 2011 @ 9:32 am

9. KP gets distracted by the woman on the left’s pathetic attempt at the sprinkler dance.

Comment by The Ovenmeister — January 6, 2011 @ 2:12 pm

10. Pssst, KP? Ponting has asked if we can mix the sides up and start again.

Comment by The Ovenmeister — January 6, 2011 @ 2:14 pm

11. Warne had trouble doing his jacket up after agreeing to look after KP’s wallet.

Comment by The Ovenmeister — January 6, 2011 @ 2:15 pm

12. Warnie’s new teeth polisher arrives

Comment by AndyinBrum — January 10, 2011 @ 12:17 pm

13. Then one time, I was watching this Road Runner Movie, and Wile.E.Coyote was just about to catch him, and……..

Comment by Gougoodthing64 — January 25, 2011 @ 9:39 am

14. If you’d hung around with me a bit longer, you’d have got a washed-up film star instead of a washed-up pop star too.

Comment by tootingtrumpet — January 25, 2011 @ 9:42 am

15. “Ah look, please come on my chat show; it’s a ripper.”

Comment by David Bird — January 25, 2011 @ 10:05 am

16. Warne: Careful KP move before the roller flattens your ego

Comment by Caroline McCullough — January 25, 2011 @ 10:19 am

17. They’d better get those covers on Shane! It’s going to Hurley it down in a minute

Comment by Steve Knight — January 25, 2011 @ 10:24 am

18. There are calls for Cricket Australia to review security at the WACA after a would be assassin in a low-budget Gatorade costume misses his target by just forty minutes.

Comment by FactionOne — January 25, 2011 @ 1:07 pm