September 28, 2010

Filed under: Other Counties — Tags: , — sarahcanterbury @ 12:08 pm

“Luke, don’t tell anyone I wasn’t really born in South Africa, or I’ll be out of the team.” (Ben)

Matt Prior & Luke Wright. FP T20 Spitfires v Sharks, Tunbridge Wells, 9 June 2010

1. “Don’t tell anyone about that picture I’ve been using to blackmail my way into the England team.”

“ok, as long as you promise not to tell them about mine.”

Comment by Ross — September 28, 2010 @ 12:52 pm

2. Don’t tell Hoddy – he thinks I’m keeping.

Comment by The Tooting Trumpet — September 28, 2010 @ 6:27 pm

3. Luke – “I hear Allen Stanford friended your wife on Facebook”.

Comment by The Tooting Trumpet — September 28, 2010 @ 6:31 pm

4. Luke – “I’ve heard of a three-legged race, but this three-armed race is stupid”.

Comment by The Tooting Trumpet — September 28, 2010 @ 6:32 pm

5. “Shhh – with these shades and no gloves, they think I’m Murray Goodwin”.

Comment by The Tooting Trumpet — September 28, 2010 @ 6:35 pm

6. “…and then Steve Davies hit another six, and his running between the wickets with Strassy was great and he’s in The Ashes squad now too and…”

Comment by The Tooting Trumpet — September 28, 2010 @ 6:38 pm

7. Let’s not tell but Broady…….

Comment by Sarah E Humphrey — September 28, 2010 @ 9:16 pm

8. you smell that? Yeah it came from my arse but don’t tell anyone and we’ll blame it on Joycey.

Comment by Legsidelizzy — September 28, 2010 @ 11:05 pm

9. Having tired of playing drinks break charades, Prior enthralled Wright with his fingerpuppet show.

Comment by The Ovenmeister — September 29, 2010 @ 2:46 pm

10. Luke, don’t tell anyone I wasn’t really born in South Africa, or I’ll be out of the team.

Comment by Ben — October 2, 2010 @ 5:39 pm

11. Luke, I think these England shirts are the wrong shade of blue…

Comment by Ian — October 7, 2010 @ 11:52 am

12. Prior: So the the umpire lifted his finger up like this and gave me out, i told him to shh because i was not out

Wright: Matty you were bowled how is that not out ?

Prior: Because at that point i knew steve davis was watching knowing he has taken my damm place !

Luke: Yeah but he is better ?

Prior: shhhh

Comment by Ben — October 7, 2010 @ 12:01 pm

13. Wow, I’ve never seen you without your gloves on? I didn’t realise you had actual hands in there.

Shhh. The fans think Sooty is real.

Comment by daniel — October 7, 2010 @ 12:01 pm

14. Matt Prior – “keep it quiet Luke, but I don’t think anyone has noticed that your shirt needs an iron……..”

Comment by Jim in Mandurah — October 8, 2010 @ 4:38 am

15. So thats my wife for your bugatti ..

Comment by Andy — October 8, 2010 @ 10:14 am