July 22, 2010

Human Hat Stand!

Filed under: Other Counties — Tags: — sarahcanterbury @ 2:54 pm

Tom Scollay, Kent 2s v Middlesex 2s, King’s School, Canterbury, 16 July 2010

1. Right – found my sunnies, now where did I put my cap?

Comment by tootingtrumpet — July 22, 2010 @ 10:20 pm

2. “Short Leg?” “You’re joking Skip!”

Comment by tootingtrumpet — July 22, 2010 @ 10:29 pm

3. Middlesex Player Profile Tom Scollay (RHB, RFM, Capped 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009 and 2010).

Comment by tootingtrumpet — July 22, 2010 @ 10:30 pm

4. The lads have stopped calling me Village, so they don’t think I’m a bit thick after all. Don’t know why they call me Hatstand though.

Comment by tootingtrumpet — July 22, 2010 @ 10:33 pm

5. If he’s coming towards me with those five boxes, he can fuck right off.

Comment by tootingtrumpet — July 22, 2010 @ 10:36 pm

6. Even with extra hats, Tom still wasn’t tall enough to go on Nemsis at Alton Towers

Comment by AndyinBrum — July 22, 2010 @ 11:11 pm

7. […] Hats all Folks Filed under: bloggers moll, county cricket by cecimasters — Leave a comment July 22, 2010 Another splendid caption comp pic at Sarah Ansell’s tip top site […]

Pingback by Hats all Folks « SWANNING ABOUT — July 22, 2010 @ 11:15 pm