July 16, 2010

Bowled!

Filed under: Kent, Odds but not Sods — sarahcanterbury @ 5:56 pm

John Simpson bowled by Dewald Nel. Kent 2s v Middlesex 2s, King’s School, Canterbury, 16 July 2010

1. Wow. As a Middlesex supporter I have to admit that this shot tears my heart out but wow, how beautiful it is, what a perfect capture.

Cheers,
    Wes

Comment by Wes ~PFCNFS~ — July 16, 2010 @ 6:00 pm

• Thank you! I shall upload the next frame a little later, which has the stump cartwheeling (sorry!). Incidentally, Middlesex won by 8 wickets, so don’t fret!

Comment by sarahcanterbury — July 16, 2010 @ 6:02 pm

2. Hi Sarah, was just hoping you could send me all the pictures of me from the 3 day game vs middlesx, just passed?

Just to the same email addy as last time… Hoping this is ok, thanks.

Fabian

Comment by fabian — July 16, 2010 @ 7:06 pm

• Yes, of course. Was going to email you to let you know I would. Have photos of you both batting & bowling. I’ve not finished editing them yet but will send them as soon as I have.

Comment by sarahcanterbury — July 16, 2010 @ 7:11 pm

3. Thank you, and great snapshot. Kent unfortunately couldnt do 10 of them!

Comment by fabian — July 16, 2010 @ 7:13 pm

4. HI, just wondering if perhaps they’d been edited yet. No rush at all, just wondering…

Thanks,
    Fabian

Comment by fabian — July 18, 2010 @ 8:37 pm

• Bowling ones on their way – batting ones still to be done as I’ve been out and/or working pretty much all weekend. Will email the others as soon as they are ready. Don’t know if you’re playing this week but I plan to photograph the 2s against Hants starting tomorrow.

Comment by sarahcanterbury — July 18, 2010 @ 9:38 pm