June 8, 2010

Filed under: Odds but not Sods — Tags: — sarahcanterbury @ 10:32 am

Nick Knight: “Charles. I’ve bowed before you, they’ve taken the pictures. Don’t make me do that wretched advert too!” (David)

Paul Allott, Charles Colville, Nick Knight & some of the Sky team (plus random man!)

LVCC Kent v Durham, Canterbury, 19 May 2010

1. Nick Knight: “Charles. I’ve bowed before you, they’ve taken the pictures. Don’t make me do that wretched advert too!”

Comment by David Bird — June 8, 2010 @ 10:52 am

2. “I know we work together, but surely you can feel what I feel? Marry me.”

Comment by Ross — June 8, 2010 @ 11:09 am

3. ” So this is the scene where I wait for Ian Bell and when he’s finished with Jim I take over at the members end right? “

Comment by Mark Edwards — June 8, 2010 @ 12:07 pm

4. Halfway through his pitch report, Nick Knight catches sight of a beautiful woman in the crowd holding a camera, and is rendered speechless.

Comment by Ben — June 8, 2010 @ 6:57 pm

5. Ssshh Charles, not now, we are in public, for pity’s sake.

Comment by Ben — June 8, 2010 @ 6:59 pm

6. With Hawkeye broken Nick Knight had to re-enact lbw appeals the hard way.

Comment by The Ovenmeister — June 9, 2010 @ 12:22 am

7. Dont look now, but I think that’s Jonathan King behind me. Don’t let him near the mic or it’ll una paloma blanca all bleeding lunch interval.

Comment by The Ovenmeister — June 9, 2010 @ 12:24 am

8. and this is where short leg will catch Joe Denly first ball…

(sorry)

Comment by The Ovenmeister — June 9, 2010 @ 12:30 am

9. So this matches one of the white circles on the hoardings behind me and if I guess the right one I get to open the bowling for Kent?

Comment by The Ovenmeister — June 9, 2010 @ 12:34 am

10. Nope, sorry, even from down here you’re ugly

Comment by AndyinBrum — June 14, 2010 @ 2:00 pm

11. So, none of us know what to do with this?

Comment by Charis — June 14, 2010 @ 10:28 pm