April 19, 2010

Paddington Stare

Filed under: Kent, University Team — Tags: , — sarahcanterbury @ 1:07 pm

David Murphy appeals successfully for the wicket of Sam Northeast. 3 day warm up match, Canterbury, 10 April 2010

1. He’s one of ours. Got some runs too I believe.

Comment by Ian — April 19, 2010 @ 1:12 pm

• Yes – I have indeed tagged Northants. I chatted to his Dad at the match – think he knows Ann. He (David – not his Dad!) was the Loughborough top scorer with 76. You won’t be surprised to hear I have quite a few pictures of him!

Comment by sarahcanterbury — April 19, 2010 @ 1:22 pm

• Ann knows everyone!

Comment by Ian — April 20, 2010 @ 9:44 am

2. LOLZ…he’s wondering why is the keeper so convinced!!

Comment by Nazish Rahman — April 19, 2010 @ 1:15 pm

3. Would’ve been a great caption competition photo this one. Something like: “Keep the noise down mate, you’ve just woken half the members’ stand up. You inconsiderate twit.”

Comment by Boner — April 19, 2010 @ 1:33 pm

• Good point, Ross. I’ve missed a trick recently with a few photos posted that would have been perfect for a caption competition. Must get back into thinking of that as a possibility again.

Comment by sarahcanterbury — April 19, 2010 @ 1:37 pm

4. Wasn’t meant as a criticism, just one of the few times my feeble brain could muster a half decent caption!

I do love when batsmen look at the bowler or fielder in disgust when they appeal. Always makes me smile, as this picture did!

Comment by Ross — April 20, 2010 @ 10:55 am