March 29, 2010

Filed under: Odds but not Sods — Tags: , — sarahcanterbury @ 8:30 am

Ian to Nasser “Have you noticed that your cameraman has to stand further away to get your nose in the shot?” (Mark)

Nasser Hussain & Ian Ward, Pro 40 Spitfires v Eagles, Canterbury, 13 September 2008

1. Ian to Nasser “Have you noticed that your cameraman has to stand further away to get your nose in the shot?”

Comment by Mark Cooper — March 29, 2010 @ 8:52 am

2. “Hey Nasser, did you notice that the cameraman has three legs and three arms???” “No Ian, I am too busy keeping an eye on the 50p coin on the ground”

Comment by Derek — March 29, 2010 @ 9:38 am

3. The guys at the back of the tug of war team wished they’d gone to the face painting stall instead.

Comment by The Ovenmeister — March 30, 2010 @ 10:38 am

4. Graham Ford to Rob Key: ‘Don’t look now but I gave them the Boundary rope instead of the electric cable’.

Comment by vokel yokel — April 2, 2010 @ 5:42 pm

5. Nasser to Wardy, “Look mate, you lost the bet – now skip!”

Comment by Dave Bird — April 7, 2010 @ 10:02 am

6. “When I said I wanted to get into TV. I didn’t mean standing around, holding a sodding cable for no sodding reason. All I need now is some smartarse to take a photo, stick it on the net and run a caption competition, then my embarrasment will be complete”

Comment by AndyinBrum — April 7, 2010 @ 10:08 am

7. Right, come on, double skipping competition next!

Comment by chrissy aram — April 7, 2010 @ 4:31 pm

8. “I went to university for 3 years to be a professional cable holder??”

Comment by Ben — April 7, 2010 @ 5:56 pm

9. I’ve been stood here now for nearly 4 weeks holding this cable would it be ok if I change hands?

Comment by Mark Cooper — April 22, 2010 @ 11:21 am